In this contest, I want to feature and thank the very talented people who create wonderful 3d-content for us ~ the 3d-art vendors. I have great respect and admiration for their talent, work ethic, and general awesomeness!
Featured Vendors for May 2019
For those interested, here are the past winners.
If you want announcements of site events and winners, follow us on Facebook.
Daz just did another Build Your Own Grab Bag event, which is always a big favorite of mine. This time I picked up my top three wish-list items –
- dForce Primal Scream Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s) – Great fantasy outfit. I especially love the cords and beads, as well as skin exposure. This one will definitely make an appearance in many of my future images. 🙂
- Y’vas Outfit for Genesis 8 Female – Aeon Soul outfits are always highly detailed with lots of mix and match options. Been eyeing this one for a while now.
- So Attitude poses for Genesis 8 Female – Another Aeon Soul product. Fabulous strong women poses.
In general though, April was a quieter month for me. This is mainly because I blew most of my budget at the beginning of the month (during the tail end of March Madness). Therefore, my top three April picks come from early April –
- School Girl Costume Set for Genesis 8 Female(s) – I have always loved this outfit and I am glad that they translated it to G8F. Simple and sexy. Another school girl uniform that looks interesting is dForce JK Suit for Genesis 8 Female(s). Will be especially great for anime characters.
- Tengu for Cyborg Generation 8 – Cyborg samurai, unique and awesome cool!
- Sci-Fi Doomsday Device – Love this and it is a freebie! Different, original, and bad-ass. Harley Quinn will love this.
This May, we will highlight these great vendors –
Please tag all your contest images with shiba-5-19.
**I put some example entries in the contest gallery. These examples show what to put in the description and tag fields of contest images. Of course, I can’t enter or win prizes in this contest. 😀
If you have ideas on how to improve the contest or other fun contests you would like to see, please let us know in the comments section below. If there are vendors you would like us to feature, also let us know.
I love gift certificates because they are easy to deliver, claim, and use. Prizes will all be in DAZ gift certificates.
- 1st Place – $50 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- 2nd Place – $25 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- 3rd Place – $15 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- Honorable Mentions – $10 Daz3D Gift certificate.
Winners will be announced at around the 10th of the following month. Please remember to post a comment with your email in the monthly winners page to claim your GC.
- Anybody can enter except judges and organizers of the contest.
- Entries need to contain at least one item from any of the featured vendors. Each month will feature one or more vendors, but your entry only needs to contain one item from one of the featured vendors.
- Please include the qualifying item used in the description of your image. For example –
Qualifying items used –
FW Sebastian by Fred Winkler Art,
Paladin HD MMXV by Luthbel.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Old and new images are welcome. Entries can be submitted to other contests.
- Postwork is allowed and any software may be used.
- By entering this contest, you give us permission to post your contest images on this site, for example in an article announcing the contest winners.
We want everyone to have fun, so there aren’t many rules or restrictions. The only real requirement is to include at least one item from one of the featured vendor stores. Links for the featured vendors and stores will be updated at the beginning of every month.
How to Submit Images
We will be using the Daz3D gallery for contest entries.
- To submit an entry, you will need to have an account at Daz3d.com. It is very simple to create, and takes very little time to make one.
- Then, click on your account icon to the top-right (step 1 in the image to the right), and go to MY GALLERY (step 2).
- Next, simply drop an image at the “drop image” icon, or click on it to load an image from your local directory.
- Hover your mouse over the image, and click on the Edit Image icon (circled in red to the right).
- In the description section of the image, enter in the qualifying items used for this contest. Qualifying images must contain at least one item from one of the current featured vendor stores.
- In the tag section of the image, enter the current contest tag. For example, shiba-6-15. Click on the plus [+] button to the right to add the tag.
- Save your image, and that is it!
Hope You Have Fun!
And thank you for participating! If you have any additional questions, suggestions, or comments, please post them below.