Several people messaged me to ask for an extension to the March Madness contest. The MM sale is still ongoing, and there really hasn’t been enough time to use all our wonderful MM goodies. Therefore, I think that it is a superb idea to extend the MM contest for another month! We will have a set of winners for March and another set for April.
Here are some of my favorite MM items so far –
- Harpy for Genesis 8 Female – I have been wanting an updated harpy character for a long time now. So excited to see that it is finally here! Already working on a render with the harpy parts. 😀
- Turbulent Tail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s) – Awesome very long hair by OOT, with a variety of movement and wind controls. An instant favorite!
- UltraScenery – Realistic Landscape System – The description and promos look amazing. Can’t wait to try it out. Hope my system can handle it properly.
- Temple Pool – Fabulous fantasy environment by Stonemason. Nuff said!
- Ogre Camp Bundle – The HD Ogre looks incredible. The usual high quality work of Josh Crockett. I also like the Berzerker Battle Outfit in the bundle. It looks extremely bad-ass.
- Felidae by AM – Smilodon Populator – This guy looks super fierce and cool. Will work well in many of my fantasy images.
- Iray Ghost Light Kit 3 – I love the effect of volumetric lights, so definitely want to try this out. The promos look outstanding.
There were also some amazing deals to be had by stacking coupon codes with MM discounts. This allowed me to pick up some cool items on my wishlist including –
- HDRi sets by Dimension Theory – I am always looking out for good HDRi sets, and DT has some fabulous ones that I use in almost all of my images. I am particularly excited to try this one out!
- Themed vehicle and environment bundles by Polish – Their props are marvelously sculpted, with great details and realistic textures. I already have some ideas for the Military Aircraft Bundle 2, and the Weekend Bundle will be useful for a variety of modern as well as pin-up renders.
- Cute themed outfits by Pretty3D – I picked up Misfortune Outfit (pirate themed) and dForce Charming Witch Outfit. Perfect for pin-ups and fantasy renders.
- CO Reine and CO Reine Hair – Absolutely love the back tattoos on this girl.
April 2020 Contest Vendors
This March Madness Extended contest will include all items from the MM catalog as well as all newly released items in April. In particular, images this month must contain at least one NEW item from March or April. Free items will also qualify!
Sisi for Genesis 8 Female and anything released after that, in the list below, will work!
Images with the newly released Josephene 8, Jonathan 8, and the Mystique outfit will also qualify.
On a sad personal note, I just lost my best (furry) buddy to cancer. My head and heart are with her, so there aren’t any winner descriptions this month. There will, however, still be winners. I will also be taking a break from posting new contests for a while.
1st Place – Back to the Future
Artist – LIK
Judges also liked The Long Journey Home.
2nd Place – Heron
Artist – scorpio
Judges also liked Necromancer. Super adorable!
3rd Place – Ogre
Artist – RLove
Judges also liked Top Hat. Great “look”!
3rd Place – Angie’s Circus
Artist – atwen
Awesomely creative and funny!
Amazing scene, colors, and details.
Judges also liked Queen of Thorns.
Congratulations to Our April 2020 3D-Art Contest Winners!
Thank you all for your support and wonderful words. They are very helpful. Big hugs!
To claim your Daz GC, please post a comment below with a valid e-mail in the comment e-mail box. I will use this to send you your gift card code. Please feel free to message me on Daz or Deviant Art if there are any issues.