In this contest, I want to feature and thank the very talented people who create wonderful 3d-content for us ~ the 3d-art vendors. I have great respect and admiration for their talent, work ethic, and general awesomeness!
Featured Vendors for November 2018
For those interested, here are the past winners.
If you want announcements of site events and winners, follow us on Facebook.
November is here and it is Election time on this side of the pond. Time to exercise our right to vote!
Meanwhile in Daz-land, Platinum Club month is underway and there have been some great new items as well as some great deals on older items. I especially love the Build a Cyborg Bundle. Cyborgs are always major cool and these arm and leg extensions allow us to create whole new characters from our Genesis 8 models. I also picked up many older items from my wishlist. A big favorite I finally got is Mestophales Mech Dragon. Just in time for the cyborgs!
The new Vladimir 8 is also different and bad-ass. Excellent looking skin, scars, and body detail. Mihrelle’s Buzz Cut Hair, Stubble and additional Scars is also a superb add-on in the pro-bundle. Something that I can use to spruce up all of my Genesis 8 male characters. Ryker and dForce Templar Outfit are also wonderful, so I couldn’t resist getting the pro-bundle.
In honor of the marvelous Platinum Club+ sale, we will pick three fabulous PC+ vendors.
Images with the newly released Vladimir 8 and Gia 8 will also qualify.
Please tag all your contest images with shiba-11-18.
**I put some example entries in the contest gallery. These examples show what to put in the description and tag fields of contest images. Of course, I can’t enter or win prizes in this contest. 😀
If you have ideas on how to improve the contest or other fun contests you would like to see, please let us know in the comments section below. If there are vendors you would like us to feature, also let us know.
I love gift certificates because they are easy to deliver, claim, and use. Prizes will all be in DAZ gift certificates.
- 1st Place – $50 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- 2nd Place – $25 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- 3rd Place – $15 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- Honorable Mentions – $10 Daz3D Gift certificate.
Winners will be announced at around the 10th of the following month. Please remember to post a comment with your email in the monthly winners page to claim your GC.
- Anybody can enter except judges and organizers of the contest.
- Entries need to contain at least one item from any of the featured vendors. Each month will feature one or more vendors, but your entry only needs to contain one item from one of the featured vendors.
- Please include the qualifying item used in the description of your image. For example –
Qualifying items used –
FW Sebastian by Fred Winkler Art,
Paladin HD MMXV by Luthbel.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Old and new images are welcome. Entries can be submitted to other contests.
- Postwork is allowed and any software may be used.
- By entering this contest, you give us permission to post your contest images on this site, for example in an article announcing the contest winners.
We want everyone to have fun, so there aren’t many rules or restrictions. The only real requirement is to include at least one item from one of the featured vendor stores. Links for the featured vendors and stores will be updated at the beginning of every month.
How to Submit Images
We will be using the Daz3D gallery for contest entries.
- To submit an entry, you will need to have an account at Daz3d.com. It is very simple to create, and takes very little time to make one.
- Then, click on your account icon to the top-right (step 1 in the image to the right), and go to MY GALLERY (step 2).
- Next, simply drop an image at the “drop image” icon, or click on it to load an image from your local directory.
- Hover your mouse over the image, and click on the Edit Image icon (circled in red to the right).
- In the description section of the image, enter in the qualifying items used for this contest. Qualifying images must contain at least one item from one of the current featured vendor stores.
- In the tag section of the image, enter the current contest tag. For example, shiba-6-15. Click on the plus [+] button to the right to add the tag.
- Save your image, and that is it!
Hope You Have Fun!
And thank you for participating! If you have any additional questions, suggestions, or comments, please post them below.