In this contest, I want to feature and thank the very talented people who create wonderful 3d-content for us ~ the 3d-art vendors. I have great respect and admiration for their talent, work ethic, and general awesomeness!
Featured Vendors for June 2019
For those interested, here are the past winners.
If you want announcements of site events and winners, follow us on Facebook.
There were some great Daz Original sales in May, so I ended up getting many of the Daz-O products on my wish-list. In particular, there was a 70% off sale and then some super coupon-mania codes at the end of the month. I finally bought the Dragon Girl Bundle, which is chock full of good stuff, including an environment by Stonemason and this lovely dForce outfit. Some other wish-list items that I am excited to try out are –
- Demon HD for Genesis 8 Male – This bad demon boy by Josh Crockett has superb body/skin details and he looks totally fierce!
- dForce X-Fashion Sexy Kimono – A beautiful off-shoulder kimono with a variety of pose options.
- Steampunk Hot Air Balloon – One of the best looking hot air balloons I have seen on 3D-land, attached to an awesome steampunk ship. Would look fantastic with a pirate or steampunk girl.
- Zollacce Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s) – Marvelous sci-fi futuristic armor. Best of all, got this as a freebie with Sanjay 8 Pro Bundle.
May also had some terrific new items. I picked up Sacred Texts and Cloakroom Clutter. Both are by Merlin Studios, so fabulously modeled with wonderful prop details. In addition, they are also PC+ items! Exceptionally glad that Merlin Studios is a PC+ vendor.
In June, we will be featuring these fine Daz Published Artists –
Please tag all your contest images with shiba-6-19.
**I put some example entries in the contest gallery. These examples show what to put in the description and tag fields of contest images. Of course, I can’t enter or win prizes in this contest. 😀
If you have ideas on how to improve the contest or other fun contests you would like to see, please let us know in the comments section below. If there are vendors you would like us to feature, also let us know.
I love gift certificates because they are easy to deliver, claim, and use. Prizes will all be in DAZ gift certificates.
- 1st Place – $50 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- 2nd Place – $25 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- 3rd Place – $15 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- Honorable Mentions – $10 Daz3D Gift certificate.
Winners will be announced at around the 10th of the following month. Please remember to post a comment with your email in the monthly winners page to claim your GC.
- Anybody can enter except judges and organizers of the contest.
- Entries need to contain at least one item from any of the featured vendors. Each month will feature one or more vendors, but your entry only needs to contain one item from one of the featured vendors.
- Please include the qualifying item used in the description of your image. For example –
Qualifying items used –
FW Sebastian by Fred Winkler Art,
Paladin HD MMXV by Luthbel.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Old and new images are welcome. Entries can be submitted to other contests.
- Postwork is allowed and any software may be used.
- By entering this contest, you give us permission to post your contest images on this site, for example in an article announcing the contest winners.
We want everyone to have fun, so there aren’t many rules or restrictions. The only real requirement is to include at least one item from one of the featured vendor stores. Links for the featured vendors and stores will be updated at the beginning of every month.
How to Submit Images
We will be using the Daz3D gallery for contest entries.
- To submit an entry, you will need to have an account at Daz3d.com. It is very simple to create, and takes very little time to make one.
- Then, click on your account icon to the top-right (step 1 in the image to the right), and go to MY GALLERY (step 2).
- Next, simply drop an image at the “drop image” icon, or click on it to load an image from your local directory.
- Hover your mouse over the image, and click on the Edit Image icon (circled in red to the right).
- In the description section of the image, enter in the qualifying items used for this contest. Qualifying images must contain at least one item from one of the current featured vendor stores.
- In the tag section of the image, enter the current contest tag. For example, shiba-6-15. Click on the plus [+] button to the right to add the tag.
- Save your image, and that is it!
Hope You Have Fun!
And thank you for participating! If you have any additional questions, suggestions, or comments, please post them below.