In this contest, I want to feature and thank the very talented people who create wonderful 3d-content for us ~ the 3d-art vendors. I have great respect and admiration for their talent, work ethic, and general awesomeness!
Featured Vendors for February 2020
For those interested, here are the past winners.
If you want announcements of site events and winners, follow us on Facebook.
January 2020 is definitely the month of coupons. Started out with some really great coupons, especially with stacking. I bought a bunch more stuff from my wishlist, particularly from bitwelder and Zeddicuss. I got bitwelder’s new release, Exhaust Tower, which is different and architecturally super cool. Oasis Temple, South Asian Temple, and Medieval Spanish Courtyard, also made it into my cart. For Zeddicuss, I am most excited about the themed sets with poses and props, like Z Pool Table and Darts, Z Household Chores Cleaning, as well as Z I Love Reading.
Some other purchased wishlist items that I am particularly excited about –
- Lotsa Poses for Genesis 8 Female – As advertised in the product title, lots of fun poses here!
- Skin Folds & Creases HD for Genesis 3 and 8 Bundle – Been wanting to try this one out for a while now. Zev products are always high quality and this looks like it could add some nice realism to the type of figure based images that I do.
- Mafia Evironment Bundle – Three very detailed environments with lots of props. This was a steal with discount stacking.
- Lilac Chill Out – Peanterra has some beautiful and rich settings. I have always loved lilacs, so grabbed this one quick and early. 🙂
- ES Valentine’s Photo Shoot Props – Figured this would be useful for February themed images.
There were also some great $2.20 items as well as new releases. The new release that stands out most for me is dForce Wet and Dry Boyfriend Shirt Dress. Linday outfits are always top-notch and super realistic. Elaborate Jewelry Vol 1 also looks very cool. Great adornment for portraits and fantasy pin-ups. Several other January releases that stand out – ROG Red Crow Inn, Valley and Hills, and These Boots Poses.
Based on these very impressive products, here are the featured February vendors –
Please tag all your contest images with shiba-2-20.
**I put some example entries in the contest gallery. These examples show what to put in the description and tag fields of contest images. Of course, I can’t enter or win prizes in this contest. 😀
If you have ideas on how to improve the contest or other fun contests you would like to see, please let us know in the comments section below. If there are vendors you would like us to feature, also let us know.
I love gift certificates because they are easy to deliver, claim, and use. Prizes will all be in DAZ gift certificates.
- 1st Place – $50 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- 2nd Place – $25 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- 3rd Place – $15 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- Honorable Mentions – $10 Daz3D Gift certificate.
Winners will be announced at around the 10th of the following month. Please remember to post a comment with your email in the monthly winners page to claim your GC.
- Anybody can enter except judges and organizers of the contest.
- Entries need to contain at least one item from any of the featured vendors. Each month will feature one or more vendors, but your entry only needs to contain one item from one of the featured vendors.
- Please include the qualifying item used in the description of your image. For example –
Qualifying items used –
FW Sebastian by Fred Winkler Art,
Paladin HD MMXV by Luthbel.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Old and new images are welcome. Entries can be submitted to other contests.
- Postwork is allowed and any software may be used.
- By entering this contest, you give us permission to post your contest images on this site, for example in an article announcing the contest winners.
We want everyone to have fun, so there aren’t many rules or restrictions. The only real requirement is to include at least one item from one of the featured vendor stores. Links for the featured vendors and stores will be updated at the beginning of every month.
How to Submit Images
We will be using the Daz3D gallery for contest entries.
- To submit an entry, you will need to have an account at Daz3d.com. It is very simple to create, and takes very little time to make one.
- Then, click on your account icon to the top-right (step 1 in the image to the right), and go to MY GALLERY (step 2).
- Next, simply drop an image at the “drop image” icon, or click on it to load an image from your local directory.
- Hover your mouse over the image, and click on the Edit Image icon (circled in red to the right).
- In the description section of the image, enter in the qualifying items used for this contest. Qualifying images must contain at least one item from one of the current featured vendor stores.
- In the tag section of the image, enter the current contest tag. For example, shiba-6-15. Click on the plus [+] button to the right to add the tag.
- Save your image, and that is it!
Hope You Have Fun!
And thank you for participating! If you have any additional questions, suggestions, or comments, please post them below.