In this contest, I want to feature and thank the very talented people who create wonderful 3d-content for us ~ the 3d-art vendors. I have great respect and admiration for their talent, work ethic, and general awesomeness!
Featured Vendors for March 2019
For those interested, here are the past winners.
If you want announcements of site events and winners, follow us on Facebook.
Wow! March Madness definitely started out with some totally awesome deals this year!
I especially loved the couple of days where there was an added 10% for cart purchases over $50. I hope they repeat that in the coming days. Together with the 70% flash discount deals or Landon 8 discounts, I was able to pick up some older items that I have always wanted including several bundles by Fugazi1968, Dakotaraptor, Tyrannosaurus Rex 2, GF Spider Mega Bundle, Gargoyle for Genesis 8 Male, and Sharks by AM: Great White.
In terms of new March Madness items, my favorites so far are –
- HD Cello and Poses for Genesis 8 – Protozoon musical instrument poses are always top-notch.
- Carnivorous Plant HD – This bad-ass plant figure is unique and just awesome cool!
- FLUIDOS Presets: Waves – I just got FLUIDOS during the wishlist sale in February, so this looked like a good addition. Will be interesting to try them both.
Following our usual March Madness tradition, we will not be picking vendors this month. Instead, we will use the entire March Madness catalog! Qualifying images in March must contain at least one NEW item released during the Daz 2019 March Madness Sale. It can be any item, even free items.
SOF-1A for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s) and anything released after that, in the list above, will work!
Please tag all your contest images with shiba-3-19.
**I put some example entries in the contest gallery. These examples show what to put in the description and tag fields of contest images. Of course, I can’t enter or win prizes in this contest. 😀
If you have ideas on how to improve the contest or other fun contests you would like to see, please let us know in the comments section below. If there are vendors you would like us to feature, also let us know.
I love gift certificates because they are easy to deliver, claim, and use. Prizes will all be in DAZ gift certificates.
- 1st Place – $50 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- 2nd Place – $25 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- 3rd Place – $15 Daz3D Gift certificate.
- Honorable Mentions – $10 Daz3D Gift certificate.
Winners will be announced at around the 10th of the following month. Please remember to post a comment with your email in the monthly winners page to claim your GC.
- Anybody can enter except judges and organizers of the contest.
- Entries need to contain at least one item from any of the featured vendors. Each month will feature one or more vendors, but your entry only needs to contain one item from one of the featured vendors.
- Please include the qualifying item used in the description of your image. For example –
Qualifying items used –
FW Sebastian by Fred Winkler Art,
Paladin HD MMXV by Luthbel.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Old and new images are welcome. Entries can be submitted to other contests.
- Postwork is allowed and any software may be used.
- By entering this contest, you give us permission to post your contest images on this site, for example in an article announcing the contest winners.
We want everyone to have fun, so there aren’t many rules or restrictions. The only real requirement is to include at least one item from one of the featured vendor stores. Links for the featured vendors and stores will be updated at the beginning of every month.
How to Submit Images
We will be using the Daz3D gallery for contest entries.
- To submit an entry, you will need to have an account at Daz3d.com. It is very simple to create, and takes very little time to make one.
- Then, click on your account icon to the top-right (step 1 in the image to the right), and go to MY GALLERY (step 2).
- Next, simply drop an image at the “drop image” icon, or click on it to load an image from your local directory.
- Hover your mouse over the image, and click on the Edit Image icon (circled in red to the right).
- In the description section of the image, enter in the qualifying items used for this contest. Qualifying images must contain at least one item from one of the current featured vendor stores.
- In the tag section of the image, enter the current contest tag. For example, shiba-6-15. Click on the plus [+] button to the right to add the tag.
- Save your image, and that is it!
Hope You Have Fun!
And thank you for participating! If you have any additional questions, suggestions, or comments, please post them below.